ArohaTheStrange

Mod Application - Prop Hunt

In Game Name(List all known aliases): ArohaTheStrange [ Main ]

RedPandaAssassin [ If I feel the need for a change sometime ]

May change at random-- depending on if a funny subject is suggested C:

SteamID / Profile Link: STEAM_0:1:42875165 / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046016059/

How old are you? 23

Do you have a microphone? If so, how often do you use it? I do, and mostly when I'm in game or on Monumental TeamSpeak ( almost every night )

Total Garrys Mod time played:
520 hrs
550 hrs
557 hours
564 hours
588 hours
607 hours
616 hours
636 hours
738 hours

What is your current in-game play time on the Prop Hunt server:

6 days 19hours
1 week 13hours
1 week 16 hours
1 week 1 day 7 hours
1 week 1 day 15 hours
1 week 1 day 19 hours
1 week 2 days 4 hours
1 week 4 days 8 hours

Which Monumental servers do you play on? Prop Hunt [ mostly ] and DarkRP.

Explain with detail any previous admin or moderator experience: I have not had any experience, but I have watched from the sidelines via gaming as Mods/Admins/Friends are doing their job. I also have experience with slight ulx usage as I am currently working on a server of my own ( which will not be done for many months or even a year as I am doing it all by myself). I have also told a Mod/Admin if I see someone breaking the rules.

Why do you want to be Moderator?: I'm from New Zealand, and I tend to stay up late until around 1-3am ( which will be 11pm to most in Australia-- time also depends on my work days ). By this time there are only a few mods/admins by themselves on the one server. I like to be helpful, and during my time there I have made quite a few friends; whom I talk to a lot in the Monumental TeamSpeak.

What language is Garry’s Mod coded in? LUA

Someone is constantly spamming music over their microphone, what do you do? I would ask them to please stop mic spamming with music, and  suggest using headphones. If they ignore me and continue, I would give them a warning. If they continue more, I would gag them with a sock ( not literally, I mean ulx-wise ) for a round or two. If they continue after that, then it will be for the whole map until it changes over. If more then, well, a ban :U

List three different ways a prop can hide illegally.

• Clipped into something on the map ( an object fixed onto the map etc ) It is allowed so long as they have a part of themselves sticking out and is visible.
  • In someone's dead body ( if ya know what I mean )
  • An area where a Hunter can't get to them/shoot them ( behind an object, just outside of the map but can be seen etc )
  • In the attic where their ex boy/girlfriend lives and has a restraining order against them

A player is found to be hiding in places where they can not be killed, what do you do? I would ask them to move. If they don't, I will teleport them back into the map. If they go back to their spot, then I will kick them. If they return and continue their behavior, I will ban them.

Have you ever been banned from Monumental Gaming before? Nope :DI'mma good girllll

Additional Information: As my username states, I can be a bit strange, but I do it for a laugh :D I like to be helpful when I can, and like making friends :) I have made many on this server! So I'd also like to say thank you~ And I also like to draw in Photoshop! Mainly in Adventure Time style.

Agreement:
By completing this application you agree to have read the rules thoroughly and understand them clearly, you understand if any rules are broken whilst your application is being reviewed during the 2 week review time your application may void and risk being denied or removed. You understand that by submitting your application you are committing to monumental gaming and swear to always do the best thing for the community/server. You MUST understand the rules clearly and MUST following them, this cannot be stressed enough for potential mods. You agree if you ever nagg/winge/pester admin/mods to look at your application or to give you mod/admin, your application will be denied.

You have read the agreement and understand the conditions of submitting your application.

Signature: A.T.Strangearogasp1_by_arohathestrange-da2hs42.png

Edited by ArohaTheStrange
Updated in-game time, overall time and other little bits and pieces

Bump! Still keen! C:

- Updated gaming time/s ( doing the whole " cross off and insert new time so that we can track how often you go on weekly " thing )
- Changed some of my answers
- Removed the whole " I will draw you something for free " thing because.. it seemed irrelevant, I guess? Pun not intended towards Relevant