Valence

Valence's Moderator Application

<3 Valence's Moderator Application ~

In Game Name: Valence

SteamID / Profile Link: Steam Profile / STEAM_0:1:91368832

Real Name (Just first name will do): Tuccer.

Age (Don't lie, we can tell, really, we can.): 12.

Do you have a mic and do you use it often: I have a mic and use it frequently.

Which Monumental servers do you usually play on? DarkRP, Sandbox, Sledbuild, Prophunt.

How many in-game points do you have? 400 (Spent a lot on F3 Shop ^_^)

What is your playtime on the server? 4 Hrs 7 Hours.

Have you had any previous administration experience: Yes, Currently a Moderator on Monumental Gaming Sandbox, I was a Matrix Zone mod, Dsz Duels mod, PuggyRP/Sandox superadmin and developer.

What language is used for scripting in Gmod? LUA.

Scenarios & Theories ~

Someone is constantly swearing/insulting other players and generally ruining the atmosphere of our "chill" Sledbuild, what do you do? I will give them a solid warning to stop. If they don't understand or can't hear me, I would type in chat "Stop (doing whatever they are doing) It is against the rules. Let this be your first and final warning". If they continue I would use the kick command to kick them out of the server. If they come back and proceed to minge, I would ban them for hours, depending on the minge. If they proceed to come back after the ban the next day or hour while proceeding to do more grief, its a day ban. The ban will go on and on up to permanent. (Depending on the minge)

Commands used ^: Kick, Ban, Freeze, (Maybe) Jail.

Someone has started spamming, using your quick enhanced moderation skills you freeze them before they do any serious damage, where do you go from here? (To be honest, freezing a prop spammer isn't my thing). After freezing the suspect, I would permanent ban them as if I was perming a prop spammer on sandbox. Prop spam is taken seriously as it can crash the server and make other players lose any progress.

Commands used^: Freeze, Ban.

Why do you want to be Moderator: Similar to @DrowsyCob, I don't find our new amazing server has enough staff. I want to help this server and support it. I would love to stop the server from dying again. - Thanks Dyoh ^__^ my auto corrector =)

Add extra comments that you think should be included if need be: Nope, but I will keep this question if I must write down further things <3

Agreement:

By completing this application you agree to have read the rules thoroughly and understand them clearly, you understand if any rules are broken whilst your application is being reviewed during the 2 week review time your application may void and risk being denied or removed. You understand that by submitting your application you are committing to monumental gaming and swear to always do the best thing for the community/server. You agree that you aren't a complete douchebag and will act mature, even in the presence of annoying little shithead 12 year olds. You MUST understand the rules clearly and MUST follow them, this cannot be stressed enough for potential mods. You also accept the fact that all staff's souls belong to Arch Nemesis. You agree if you ever nagg/winge/pester admin/mods to look at your application or to give you mod/admin, your application will be denied.

You have read the agreement and understand the conditions of submitting your application.:successchip:

Read & Confirmed, I ain't any annoying 12 year old <3

Signature: Valence Quartz

Lost intrest... sorry for the close and opening drama. 

/Requesting Lock

Thanks