☀The Cat☀'s Application

Moderator Application

Discord username:

☀The Cat☀

Real Name (Just first name will do):

Samantha 

Do you have a microphone:

Yes.

Which Monumental servers do you usually play on?

DarkRP and BunnyHop.

Have you had any previous Discord administration experience:

Admin in Penguins Armoury.

Previously Head Admin in The Bat Cave. 

What server roles are you in?

Donator, DarkRP Staff and BunnyHop Staff

What is your highest server rank?

DarkRP Admin.

A player messages you to accuse someone of being a nuisance and you are out of the loop. What do you do:

Join the channel and enquire what the player is specifically doing.

1. Tell the player that what he/she is doing is not acceptable and this behaviour needs to stop immediately.

A. *Player Stops* | Warn the player if any further reports of them being a nuisance will end in a kick from the Discord. 

B. *Player continues* | Kick the player from the Discord for being a nuisance towards other players.

C. *Player rejoins and continues* | As the player had already been warned previously for the actions, the player will be banned for 5 hours.

A player joins and starts annoying users, what do you do:

Firstly warn the player to stop their current behaviour.

A. *Player Stops* | Warn the player that if this behaviour is continued they will be kicked and or banned from the server.

B. *Player continues* | Kick the player from the Discord for being a nuisance towards other players.

C. *Player rejoins and continues* | As the player had already been warned previously for the actions, the player will be banned for 5 hours.

Why do you want to be Moderator:

I have helped DarkRP quite a lot, and starting to help out on BunnyHop as well, and I want to do the same for Discord. I am currently TeamSpeak staff and TeamSpeak is sadly going soon, so I'd like to assist the same way I've done on TeamSpeak.

Add extra comments that you think should be included if need be:

N/A

Applications:

Accepted:

DarkRP

TeamSpeak

BunnyHop

Lost Interest:

BunnyHop

Agreement:

By completing this application you agree to have read the rules thoroughly and understand them clearly, you understand if any rules are broken whilst your application is being reviewed during the 2 week review time your application may void and risk being denied or removed. You understand that by submitting your application you are committing to monumental gaming and swear to always do the best thing for the community/server. You MUST understand the rules clearly and MUST following them, this cannot be stressed enough for potential mods. You agree if you ever nagg/winge/pester admin/mods to look at your application or to give you mod/admin, your application will be denied.

You have read the agreement and understand the conditions of submitting your application.

Signature: Catty

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0