Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flynn

Flynn's Mod App

Moderator Application

In Game Name: Flynn

SteamID / Profile Link: I don't have Steam yet.

Real Name (Just first name will do): Flynn

Age (Don't lie, we can tell, really, we can.): 17

Do you have a mic and do you use it often: I have a mic, however I do not use it.

Which Monumental servers do you usually play on? None yet.

How many in-game points do you have? 0

What is your playtime on the server? 0

Have you had any previous administration experience: No

What language is used for scripting in Gmod? Lua

Someone is constantly setting all the buttons off before players even get to them, what do you do: Warn them. Continuation will result in a kick. Continuation will result in a 12-24 hour ban.

You have received many complaints of someone dodging their duties as a death, what do you do: Spectate them. If this is true, I will warn them. If they continue I will kick them. If they re-join and continue, I will ban them for 12-24 hours.

Why do you want to be Moderator: I can help, and I want to.

Add extra comments that you think should be included if need be: If it's true that I can only make an app on MG every 30 days, please feel free to remove this application at your convenience.

Agreement:

By completing this application you agree to have read the rules thoroughly and understand them clearly, you understand if any rules are broken whilst your application is being reviewed during the 2 week review time your application may void and risk being denied or removed.  You understand that by submitting your application you are committing to monumental gaming and swear to always do the best thing for the community/server. You MUST understand the rules clearly and MUST follow them, this cannot be stressed enough for potential mods. You agree if you ever nagg/winge/pester admin/mods to look at your application or to give you mod/admin, your application will be denied.

You have read the agreement and understand the conditions of submitting your application.

Signature: Flynn

This isn't even funny anymore, you're a dead meme, I am also gonna lock your prophunt one.