Friedvirtualchicken

Bill Joel's Mod App

In Game Name / RP Name: Bill Joel

SteamID / Profile Link: STEAM_0:0:46292596

Real Name (Just first name will do): Patrick

Age (Don't lie, we can tell, really, we can.): 16

Do you have a mic and do you use it often: I use it most of the time I play.

What is your playtime (Ask an admin to help you if you are not sure): 9w 3d 22hrs

Which Monumental servers do you usually play on? DarkRP.

How much in-game money do you have: $237713

Have you had any previous administration experience: No

What is the capital of Kenya: Nairobi

What is the median of this data set (2, 5, 6, 8 , 9 , 12, 15, 17): 8.5

Define the following:-

RDM: Killing someone without a valid reason in a roleplay situation.

RDA: Arresting someone without a valid reason or insufficient evidence in a roleplay situation.

Fear RP: Means that a player must value there own life so they will avoid situations that could get them killed.

Metagame: Acting on information that wasn't obtained through roleplay.

A person spawns and starts prop abusing, what do you do:

I would teleport to and tell that prop abuser that prop abuse is against the server rules. I would then warn them using Awarn and spectate them for a couple of minutes to see if they continue to break the rules. If I find that people who aren't involved with the rule breaking are being disruptive, I would teleport everyone involved in the sit to a secluded location and continue. If someone who is involved is being disruptive, I would gag them.  If they are found prop abusing again I would explode/slay + give another warning. If they still continue prop abusing I would give them a ban around 3-8 hours.

A player joins and starts threatening the server and other players, what do you do: Kick the player and permanently ban them. This is done to prevent the loss of player progress and protect players on the server.

Two players call you over and accuse each other of RDM that you didn't witness, what do you do: I would teleport to the person who called first and bring the other person to our location (if they aren't already together). I would then ask each of them to explain what happened from their perspective. If either player interrupts anyone part of the sit I would gag them and continue with the sit. If anyone not involved in the sit was being disruptive I would bring all involved to a secluded location (eg a rooftop) and continue with the sit. While they are explaining their parts of the story I would be checking the damage logs and any other logs that are relevant to the situation (eg money logs if one accused the other of taking their money). If I find out who committed the RDM, I would explode/slay + Awarn them and give back anything that the person who was RDMed had lost. If I don't have enough evidence to prove who RDMed who, I would give both players back anything they had lost and tell them to avoid each other. If the guilty person is found to be RDMing again I would tell them that they've been warned once and they will be banned. I would then ban them depending on how many RDMs they committed (eg 1 day for 1 RDM, 2 days for 2 RDMs etc).

Why do you want to be Moderator: I've been playing on the DarkRP server for around 2 years now and I feel like it's time that I gave back to the community.

Have you ever been banned from Monumental's servers before? Yes.

How many times have you been banned: (including all temporary bans) 2.

How long was/were the ban(s): 1 day and 1 day.

What was the reason behind the bans (list all bans): NLR During Raid and leave|1D|Juke

RDA | Leaving never helps muppet | 1D | Frank

Add extra comments that you think should be included if need be: I received these two bans when I was a less experienced player and didn't follow the rules. I've become a better player and have a greater understanding of the rules.  

Agreement:

By completing this application you agree to have read the rules thoroughly and understand them clearly, you understand if any rules are broken whilst your application is being reviewed during the 2 week review time your application may void and risk being denied or removed. You understand that by submitting your application you are committing to monumental gaming and swear to always do the best thing for the community/server. You MUST understand the rules clearly and MUST follow them, this cannot be stressed enough for potential mods. You agree if you ever nag/winge/pester admin/mods to look at your application or to give you mod/admin, your application will be denied.

You have read the agreement and understand the conditions of submitting your application.

Signature: Bill Joel

+1

Very Regular and well respected player

Knows the rules and follows them perfectly

Would be a great edtion to the staff team

Bill is an active member on both the forums and RP, he knows the rules off the back of his hand and is never afraid to tell players off for when they are doing wrong, and always calls for staff when this comes to no avail. He has a good attitude, is well respected, and would be perfectly fit for staff.

+1

Bill is a senior member of our community. He is always active on our DarkRP server, TeamSpeak, Discord and the forums. He is great role player and knows the rules back to front. Bill is a respectful player and a leader in our community. He mingles with varieties of players via gangs or the police force and maintains a good attitude. If needed he will fill out ban requests when staff aren't available.

+1