BiRDiE

My first ever made song!

Posted (edited)

I have been working on this for hours and it is finally done! Its a deathcore song called "Phenomenal Chaos". And i decided to name my artist name "BiRDiE Entertainment" hence my rank name "Entertainment BiRDiE".  My first album is "Contamination Festation Problem", Festation is just short for "Infestation". Now i put the song in this post, You dont have to like it im fine with that. Anyways, put your reactions in the reply's! :)

WARNING:THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR METAL HEADS VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Edited by BiRDiE

Posted (edited)

Ok bud. I'll be honest it does not sound good but there is room for improvement.

Depending if you know how to do this, look it up on google and see if you can make these changes.

1: That bass guitar is too distorted it sounds terrible, you need to lighten the distortion so it complements the sound of the bass not destroy it, let the strings do the work.

2: The 'Crash' symbol lasts way too long and is too loud in the mix. it needs to be brought down in volume and the 'Tail' if they symbol needs to be more brief. (not last as long.)

3: The Snare has a tone to it that i reckon based on taste needs to be removed. this can be found at around 300 - 500 Hz so take a look at that Equalizer and take off 4db in that frequency range. Maybe boost around 1000 - 4000 Hz to give the snare more character.

4: Overall when your playing these instruments I've noticed an inconsistency or an offset in timing of your notes. your not playing them at the right time and it's too scattered.

5: There are gaps in your mix that need to be addressed. Add some reverb to that drum kit and maybe a delay on the snare and kick. Bring in some Guitar to fill in with some powah chords and tell a story. Bring the mood of the song up and down, slow when sinister and fast when you need to be furious. Tell a story with the instruments.

(make love to the..... Wait a minute.)

Edited by MaliceMurdock

Posted (edited)

Okay, that's fine buddy. People have their own opinions and the bass that is distorted is actually a 8 string guitar muted by hand but yeah, hopefully i will make something sounds a bit better. Anyway that's fine man :)

Edited by BiRDiE

18 minutes ago, Ruben said:

Sounds too distorted/static.

Beat is a bit too simple.

Sorry about that and all metal songs are not always fast

It's not the speed, it just sounded too simplistic too me. There's always room to improve and learn.

10 hours ago, TotallyNotBatman said:

hey das me in the photo

It sure is buddy :)

On 14/07/2017 at 3:07 AM, TotallyNotBatman said:

hey das me in the photo

You only went on Sandbox once and you're already a camwhore. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor