EpicStabProductions

Admin Helped raid in DarkRP from an innocent Gun Dealer

Posted (edited)

In Game Name: Not Sure

SteamID: Not Sure

Your In Game Name: GreenGuy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61875872

What happened: The Admin on duty gave 2 thieves my Money printer and my shipments that i paid for when i was Gun Dealer so I left the game

What server was this on: Monumental Gaming (DarkRP)

When did this happen: 14 July 2017 2:35pm

Screenshots (if you have any): None

Videos / Demos (if you have one): None

Witnesses: I don't have names

Edited by EpicStabProductions

More information is needed, who was the staff member involved, was this during a sit? Who was the theif in question?

Nothing can be done u til more information is given.

Just from friend steam activity, I knew at least 3 admins were on DarkRP at the time you claim. Dikkus does need the name and id

Click up the top right of the forums on the words "Staff" then open "DarkRP Staff" and then see if any of those names look familiar?
Best bet I can think of to assist you finding this person/finding help.

[14:08:09] Spiral Adam: !warn green Spamming keys on a door to prevent getting lockpicked
[14:08:19] Leonid Hax killed Green  Guy using player
[14:09:48] Dropped "Green  Guy" from server<STEAM_0:1:61875872>

Okay, so this is going to be my side of the story of what happened in this situation:-

So basically, I got on the server, 17 players on, not a problem with anything. Around 20 minutes in the server, I decided to become the Admin On Duty job. So I am doing my job, being cloaked, noclipping around the server patrolling making sure that the server is clean and there is nothing fishy happening. I did that for like half an hour, then I go to a sit, took around like 2 minutes to do, then I finish.

I go afk for 2 minutes to get a drink of water and then come back, Leonid Hax (Thief) calls an admin from the admin chat, so then I teleport to him, and already, I am seeing Leonid Hax (Thief) lockpicking Green  Guy's (Gun Dealer) door, and already, I am seeing Green  Guy (Gun Dealer) spamming his keys, locking his door while Leonid Hax (Thief) is lockpicking to break into his store. So I tell Green  Guy (Gun Dealer) that "you're not allowed to spam your keys, locking your door while a guy is trying to lockpick to break in", and then Green  Guy (Gun Dealer) replies "Oh ok". "Sorry". So then I continue on what I have to do is !warn him, then after I warn him, I follow Leonid Hax (Thief) upstairs, then I see that Green  Guy (Gun Dealer) is problocking upstairs so no one can reach to his printer, so then as soon as Green  Guy (Gun Dealer) see's me looking at his prop, he then removes it and then I don't respond because he did the right thing and removed it, but he also did the wrong thing in the first place by propblocking it, so then Leonid Hax (Thief) gravity gunned the printer, running downstairs, and THEN another thing I see Green  Guy (Gun Dealer) doing, is propblocking his pistol shipments, how did I know? Simple, I used the Admin Keypad Checker to see if he was problocking it because Leonid was complaining about that as well, so then guess what, I see that the prop contains 0 keypads and it doesn't fade, so then I noclip through, pocket the shipments and then gave it to Leonid Hax (Thief).

Then Leonid Hax (Thief) is running outside his shop with his printer, then 2 seconds later, Green  Guy (Gun Dealer) leave the server to avoid his printer getting stolen, so that is another rule he has broken.

This is my input on my side of the story,

Thanks for reading,

~Spiral.

/requesting lock.

I was there when all of this happened and saw it all Spiral side of the story is 100% correct. The shipment and the money printer were prop blocked off so you couldn't access them at all. Just thought I would let you know my side of the story :/

Posted (edited)

The truth should be told (and nothing omitted) for admin abuse complaints. I advise you to be more truthful in the future.

Denied.

Edited by ph33x