Gangstergamer7

medic healers
RP's Medical Job Suggestion

Roleplay is getting fewer and fewer days and days forwards so I got a suggestion for many people to start doing more RP and more realism to commence.

The Job should be a medic based jobs running around responding to calls from maybe police or citizens who require health.This is where the paramedic should come in with and take them to a destination (preferably a built hospital area) which they could heal a person for a small fee.This should be cheaper than the health stations to encourage more RP and Realism.

The Job includes a paramedic car which will allow citizens or any job to hop on the back for the paramedics to take to the hospital.

These stunning player models will enhance the looks of RP:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=627781149&searchtext=

These cars will help Paramedics to travel from places to places faster to help civilians:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=343729375 and is perfect as it fits in with vcmod.

Commands for calling Paramedics should be maybe /H.

The only negative side to this is people can't be bothered to wait for an ambulance to arrive and go to the hospital which I think is an issue so maybe if urgent the ambulance can do it at the spot depending on how much health the person has left.This can be used with the health tool but will need a certain fee from the player to commence the healing.

This can also be easily minged so they need to be properly trained in order to use it and should be a donator job as well

~Cheers

Good idea, I seen this feature on other servers made poorly (They run around with healthpack), but I like the idea of responding to calls, if ever the phone was added back, maybe when calling 911 to choose Hospital or Police, I like it.

18 minutes ago, Gangstergamer7 said:

These stunning player models will enhance the looks of RP:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=627781149&searchtext=

These cars will help Paramedics to travel from places to places faster to help civilians:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=627781149&searchtext= and is perfect as it fits in with vcmod.

It seems like you linked the playermodel workshop twice.

Medic use to be a role on the server way back, was played about as common as a banker is now, I imagine it was removed due to those med bay's scattered around the map but could be nice to have it back.

Don't think it should be donator only due to how rarely it was played back in the day so then no one would get healed.

Maybe remove health stations and have the only health station in the suggested hospital building? This way people will have to call a medic if they don't want to walk halfway across the map, but can still heal without there being medics by going to the hospital. 

Medic = Whitelisted? My only fear is the income, hope it's not to low so people don't use it and not to high so people don't stack it. But, generally I think it's a great idea. 

2 hours ago, Ruben said:

Maybe remove health stations and have the only health station in the suggested hospital building? This way people will have to call a medic if they don't want to walk halfway across the map, but can still heal without there being medics by going to the hospital. 

Yeah, or no health stations at all. But a hospital one would also generally serve the same purpose to assist implementing a medic based job in the future that isn't "needed" for the game to function.